is an emergency procedure. Ideally, you won't
have to wear the suit so long that you get hungry
(or need to go to the bathroom).
1. Decontaminate your gloves, respirator
Primary Speech Module (the plastic bit in front
of your mouth), eating utensil and food container
using Fuller's Earth (talcum powder, more or less
- shake it on and brush it off. It's made of
clay, which absorbs toxins.)
2. Unfasten the velcro strap
holding the neck of your jacket closed. Unwrap
your biscuit and hold it by the wrapper.
3. Steady your breathing, then
hold your breath.
4. Close your eyes, hold the
respirator by the Primary Speech Module and lift
it up and away from your face.
5. Bite a piece of biscuit and
put it under your tongue.
6. Put the respirator back and
7. Swallow the piece of
8. Repeat for each bite.
9. Re-fasten the velcro round